segunda-feira, 17 de novembro de 2008

Lovy Metal Collection

Lovy Metal Vol I
1. Silent Lucidity - Queensryche
2. Still Loving You - Scorpions
3. More Than Words - Extreme
4. I Remember You - Skid Row
5. Only Time Will Tell - Nelson
6. Miles Away - Winger
7. Something To Believe In - Poison
8. When I Look Into Your Eyes - Firehouse
9. Lover Why - Century
10. Dust In The Wind - Kansas
11. Carrie - Europe
12. To Be With You - Mr Big
13. Heaven - Warrant

Lovy Metal Vol II
1. Is This Love? - Whitesnake
2. Wind Of Change - Scorpions
3. In a Darkened Room - Skid Row
4. Beautiful - Marillion
5. I Live My Life For You - Firehouse
6. Easy - Faith no More
7. My Oh My - Slade
8. Die For Love - Marc Ferr
9. Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison
10. Don`t Know What You Got (Till It`s Gone) - Cinderella
11. What About Love - Heart
12. More Than a Feeling - Boston
13. Goodbye - Enuff Z`nuff
14. Eclipse - Prisoner

Lovy Metal Vol III
1. Crazy - Aerosmith
2. 18 and Life - Skid Row
3. Something to Belive in - Poison
4. Love of My Life - Scorpions
5. Eyes Without a Face - Billy Idol
6. Wherever You Will Go - The Sign
7. Fairy Tale - Shaaman
8. Changes - Ozzi Osbourne
9. Holhe Hearthed - Extreme
10. Rosanna - Toto
11. Can´t Fight This Feeling - Reo Speedwagon
12. In a Darkened Room - Marc Ferr
13. Nothing Else Matters - Prisoner
14. I Need You Now - Klaus Spencer

O Melhor de Lovy Metal
1. Still loving you - Scorpions
2. Is this love? - Whitesnake
3. Forever - Jadakiss
4. I remember - Skid Row
5. Behind blue eyes - Limp Bizkit
6. Wherever you will go - The Calling
7. Under the same sun - Scorpions
8. I´ve been in love before - Cutting Crew
9. I live my life for love - Firehouse
10. Broken Wings - Mr. Mister
11. Heaven - Warrant
12. Miles away - Debra Winger
13. I believe in you - Stryper
14. Die for love - Marc Ferro

Nenhum comentário: